Overview and Reach
EWN offers two to three well-attended monthly events, including Luncheons, Morning Workshops, After Hours and the Grand Networking Event (GNE). We target women entrepreneurs and businesses in Fairfield and New Haven, CT and Westchester, NY counties. EWN has over 800 people on its e-mail list and close to 150 members. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Be featured in all pre and post-event publicity:
- Pre-Event Press Release -
- Monthly E-Newsletter (reaches over 800 subscribers) -
- Website -
- Event E-mail Blasts -
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) -
- Be featured in the NEW sponsor E-Newsletter where there is only one subject: Your business!
- Be part of the NEW video that will run on the big screen throughout the networking portion of each event, showcasing EWN's members, speakers and sponsors.
- Address the event audience for 5 minutes - talk to the entire room - not just your table!
- Have a presence at every table with a place card featuring your business' name, logo, brief description/tagline and website and/or provide a centerpiece for each table.
- Place marketing collateral at each table (brochure, special offer, promotional item, etc.)
- Set up a dedicated display table at the event to sell your products or highlight your services.
- Provide a sign for the podium or display signage behind the podium on an easel (signage must be supplied by the sponsor, EWN will not provide signage).
- Collect business cards and offer a door prize (restrictions apply).
- Receive your one ticker to the event, which includes reserved seating at the President's table.
Event Type and Fees
Monthly Luncheons: The backbone of EWN's yearly sponsorship program is our Monthly Luncheons, which offer a lead sponsor.
Morning Workshops: For a more intimate environment, Morning Workshops are educational events that focus on in-depth, practical coverage of specific business issues relevant to our members.
Monthly E-Newsletter: Reach over 800 women - 50 words for $50 ($100 for non-members). Feature your business' name, logo, brief description/tagline and website.
Grand Networking Event (GNE): Interested in reaching a larger audience? EWN's Grand Networking Event (GNE) offers a range of sponsorship options. Taking place annually in late Spring, choose from a variety of opportunities, from lead sponsorship to table sponsors, bags, bag inserts, napkins and centerpieces/decoration.
As a not-for-profit organization, our sponsors play a major role in enabling EWN to deliver on its mission to its members, and continually improve the programs, education and support it provides to members. We are very grateful for the support we have received from our sponsors.
For additional details about sponsorship and how EWN can help you profile your business to our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial membership, we invite you to contact the Ways & Means Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.